Naturopathy & Nutritional Medicine
Naturopathic principles are based on treating each patient individually with a focus on wholistic health. Our clinical Nutritional and Naturopathic practitioner Lauren has extensive experience and success in treating and supporting the following conditions:
- Pain and Inflammatory Conditions: Headaches, migraines, arthritis, nerve & muscular pain, fibromyalgia, fluid retention
- Skin Conditions: eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, boils, cold sores, cellulitis
- Hormonal Health: menstrual cycle irregularities/imbalances, heavy periods, fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, menopause, thyroid conditions, urinary tract infections, preconception care, male & female health
- Digestive Issues: IBS, Crohn's, ulcerative colitis, coeliac disease, food intolerances, reflux, constipation, fatty liver
- Mental & Emotional Wellbeing: Stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, mood disorders
- Energy related conditions: Fatigue, post viral infections, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Immunity: autoimmune conditions, lowered immunity, re-occurring infections, hayfever, sinusitis, allergies, asthma
- Cancer, chemotherapy and radiotherapy support
- Cardiovascular Health: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes
- Weight Loss Programs
- Detoxification Program
If you would like to know if Naturopathy can help you with your healthcare needs, please ring the clinic and our team will help to answer your questions.
What to expect on your first consultation:
Lauren, our degree qualified Naturopath will have a detailed discussion with you about your health history including all signs and symptoms.
A physical assessment will be performed including blood pressure, blood glucose, weight, height, zinc tally testing, pH and VLA.
Further investigation may be involved such as blood tests, hair mineral analysis, food allergy/intolerance, hormone tests, adrenal and thyroid profiles. A referral for certain tests may be required.
Lauren will interpret and review all testing and results with you.
Dietary and lifestyle changes will be prescribed and if appropriate, a relevant program of nutrition and/or herbal medicine supplementation will be implemented.
Meet The Naturopath Team
Lauren Webb – BHSc. Naturopathy, Dip. RM, SM & MFR
Lauren obtained her Diploma in Remedial Massage in 2008 followed by a Bachelor of Health Science Degree specializing in Naturopathy in 2014. She is a registered member of ATMS Association.
Lauren joins the Nova Chiropractic team as a respected practitioner with over 10 years of clinical experience as well as having run her own multidisciplinary clinic in the Adelaide Hills. She is passionate about providing a wholistic healthcare approach to each individual patient to aid them in reaching their health and wellbeing goals.
Lauren lives in Happy Valley with her husband and son Charlie.